[caasp-beta] CaaS 1.0 beta2 pods issues with behind proxy server

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Tue Apr 25 12:31:03 MDT 2017

Hello

we are behind proxy server to go internet. Right now I have issue that none of my applications  are not active (PODs  seems to be not getting created due to image retrieve since we have proxy (http://proxy:8080 ) to use internet.

Does anyone have issues like us have proxy server to use ? if I have proxy how do I get applications working such as NGINX or whatever as status shows 0/1 always even the kubernetes dashboard is also failed?

NAME                                  READY     STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
kube-loadbalancer-rc-43fbl            0/1       ImagePullBackOff   0          10d
loadbalancer-daemon-k69zx             0/1       ImagePullBackOff   0          10d
node-hello-3587361488-dlqlr           0/1       ImagePullBackOff   0          10d
weave-cortex-agent-1559359561-p4qvm   0/1       ErrImagePull       0          14d

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE

On 4/19/17, 5:26 PM, "caasp-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of Rafael Fernández López" <caasp-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of rfernandezlopez at suse.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    On 04/18/2017 04:27 PM, Mahadevan, Hari wrote:
    > Using 3 VMware VM’s 1xAdmin, 1xMaster, 1xWorker
    >

    > Installed each VM individually booting from the iso image, using static
    > IP address, gateway and DNS for each.
    >

    > After build the CaaS installer comes up with an incorrect/wierd hostname
    > for each system
    >

    > Admin: ppklablinux30.localdomain
    >
    > Master: ppklablinux31.localdomain
    >
    > Worker: null-0050568c7c69

    Could you please login into the Admin node and provide the output of the
    following commands?

    > docker exec -it $(docker ps | grep velum-dashboard | awk '{print $1}')
    bundle exec rails runner "puts Pillar.all.to_json"

    and

    > docker exec -it $(docker ps | grep velum-dashboard | awk '{print $1}')
    bundle exec rails runner "puts SaltEvent.all.to_json"

    Thank you,
    Rafael Fernández López.