[caasp-beta] RC2 issues.

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Mon Jul 17 15:38:27 MDT 2017

Hi Alex,

Yes, I am aware that I have to create SC for ohers and PVC, PV too (persistence volume claims ) but what I meant is “SC API ” which is not available to create.

Here is what I have another Kubernetes/gce which has “ETCD-backup” part of Storage Class ? this is missing in CAASP. This is what I was referring. ?

PALM00635056A:luciocolo i811144$ kubectl get sc
NAME                 TYPE
etcd-backup-gce-pd   kubernetes.io/gce-pd

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE