[caasp-beta] SUSE Container as a Service Platform 1.0 End of Beta Program

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Mon Jul 31 09:31:07 MDT 2017

==SUSE Container as a Service Platform 1.0 End of Beta Program

The final release of SUSE Container as a Service Platform 1.0 is scheduled for
early August! This truly mark the end of our Public Beta Program.

We hope that you have enjoyed beta testing SUSE CaaS Platform 1.0 and that
we have provided the necessary help in your ongoing project.

To be sure that everything went well and to improve the next Beta Program, we
would like to kindly ask you to take 5 minutes to fill the following survey[1].

We hope to see you for the next beta program.

==Closing the Beta Program
- Web pages: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/ will be "disabled"
until we have more information to share for the next Beta Program.
  - Download links: Beta isos links will be disabled and removed.
- Bugzilla: You won't be able to create any new bug for "Beta SUSE CaaS Platform
1.0."

==Question?
And if you have any question regarding the Beta Program itself, please reach us
via beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

  Your SUSE CaaS Platform Team

[1] https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SUSECaaSPlatform-Beta