[caasp-beta] yast-docker

Rob Knight rob.knight at suse.com
Fri Jun 23 12:24:11 MDT 2017

That’s good to know Rushi! Having keen and engaged beta participants such as yourself is what enables the team to make the best product they possibly can. So thank you for taking time out of your day to give the product a spin.
If someone hasn’t shared the public roadmap for CaaS Platform already with your team then I’m sure this is something we can sort out.

But please do bear in mind that v1 will be an initial release. The messaging from our product team has been clear: v1 is aimed towards development environments and should not be used as a production platform for hosting containers just yet. v2 and beyond will address that and give us a very capable easy to use platform that I’m sure our customers and partners alike will love!

It’s also a good moment for me to point out that we’ll be having many sessions around CaaS Platform at our upcoming SUSECON in September. Not only sessions and talks but also many hands-on labs that you can come and enjoy. If you haven’t registered already then a discount code is in my email signature (although SAP do get guest passes being one of our main sponsors this year so it may be worth speaking to your manager to see if you can go).

A friendly note for future reference: it’s best to email the caasp-beta list rather than emailing the product team/AJ directly as you’ll get a response much quicker through that route ☺

Have a great weekend!

----
Rob de Canha-Knight
EMEA Platform and Management Technical Strategist
SUSE
rob.knight at suse.com
(M) +44 7392 087303
(TW) rssfed23<https://twitter.com/rssfed23>
----
[cid:image001.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0]
Register with discount code isrrksc17 to save 25%!
----
[gnature_1566005168]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0]
[cid:image004.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0] <https://twitter.com/suse> [cid:image005.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/suse>  [cid:image006.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0] <https://www.facebook.com/SUSEWorldwide>  [cid:image007.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0]  <https://plus.google.com/+SUSE/posts> [cid:image008.png at 01D2EC56.4AE240D0] <https://www.youtube.com/user/susevideo>