[caasp-beta] Welcome to caasp-beta

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Tue Mar 21 03:28:53 MDT 2017

Hello,

ERRATUM:
This is the correct link to the SUSE Container as a Service Platform - Grow your
technical knowledge webinar :
https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/11477/248425

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Have a nice day,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager

On 20 March 2017 at 18:06:56, SUSE CaaSP Team (casp at lists.suse.com) wrote:

Having trouble viewing this email? Please check the plain text version of it with your mailer.

Welcome to caasp-beta

As you might know, our SUSE Container as a Servirce Platform Beta Program will start at the end of March! We are pretty excited about it and we are still actively preparing the last bits for this new SUSE product.

Available Informations
Webinars

As of today, we already made 2 webinars about SUSE CaaSP, in case you have missed them, please check them out:

SUSE Container as a Service Platform - An Introduction
SUSE Container as a Service Platform - Grow your Technical knowledge
Schedule

We are planning to release "SUSE CaaSP Beta 2" as our first public beta. Yes, you read it right, beta 1 didn't contain some of the major feature we are preparing so we decide to keep it internal only.

Here is the planned schedule:

Beta 1 – 02-03-2017 (Internal Beta)
Beta 2 – 30-03-2017 (Public Beta)
Beta 3 – 27-04-2017 (Public Beta)
Release Candidate – 24-05-2017 (Public Beta)
Gold Master – 29-06-2017 (Internal)
First Customer Shipment – Mid July 2017 (Official Final Release)
Important: Please note that we reserve the right to change or adapt this schedule depending on various factors. Rest assured that we will communicate if there is any change of plan.

Stay tuned!
We will officially start the SUSE CaaSP Beta in the upcoming days.

Your SUSE CaaSP Team

If you have any question regarding SUSE Beta Program, please reach us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us. Click here to unsubscribe.