[caasp-beta] grafana, influxdb load balance bind-IP is not working

Miquel Sabaté Solà msabate at suse.com
Tue May 2 04:25:39 MDT 2017

Hi,

First of all, what do you exactly mean when you say that you "have
deployed load balancer" ? Are you talking about an ingress
controller ? Could you give us more details ? Could you also
provide the manifest files that you have used ?

Could you also provide the output for (or similar, and make sure
you are using the proper namespace):

      $ kubectl describe svc grafana

That output might give us some further hints in regard to how to
consume it.

Greetings,

Ns, Rushi @ 2017-05-02 08:33 GMT: