[caasp-beta] grafana, influxdb load balance bind-IP is not working

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Tue May 2 04:47:07 MDT 2017

Hi

Yes ingresss.

Here is the details of service.
===========================

hostmaster:/etc/kubernetes # kubectl describe svc monitoring-grafana --namespace=kube-system
Name:  			monitoring-grafana
Namespace:     		kube-system
Labels:			kubernetes.io/cluster-service=true
       			kubernetes.io/name=monitoring-grafana
Selector:      		k8s-app=grafana
Type:  			ClusterIP
IP:    			172.21.70.111
Port:  			<unset>	80/TCP
Endpoints:     		172.17.0.2:3000
Session Affinity:      	None
No events.

Here is the output of load balancer BIND IP
=============================
hostmaster:/kubectl get configmap grafana-configmap-dashboard-svc -o yaml
apiVersion: v1
data:
  bind-ip: 10.125.0.225
  namespace: kube-system
  status: SUCCESS
  target-service-name: monitoring-grafana
kind: ConfigMap
metadata:
  creationTimestamp: 2017-04-28T12:19:39Z
  labels:
    app: loadbalancer
  name: grafana-configmap-dashboard-svc
  namespace: default
  resourceVersion: "342438"
  selfLink: /api/v1/namespaces/default/configmaps/grafana-configmap-dashboard-svc
  uid: f396ebba-2c0c-11e7-8c82-ac162dbc0bac

here is the  grafana manifest file
===========================
hostmaster:/tmp/heapster # more grafana-configmap-dashboard.yaml
apiVersion: v1
kind: ConfigMap
metadata:
    name: grafana-configmap-dashboard-svc
    labels:
        app: loadbalancer
data:
  namespace: "kube-system"
  target-service-name: "monitoring-grafana"

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE