[caasp-beta] docker service down on master ?

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Mon May 8 03:24:02 MDT 2017

Hello

One of our master server rebooted due to hardware issue and after that docker service is not starting. Getting weird issues .  Did anyone experience this issue.

hostmaster systemd[1]: Dependency failed for Docker Application Container Engine.
hostmaster systemd[1]: docker.service: Job docker.service/start failed with result 'dependency'.

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE