[caasp-beta] kubeconfig download error with DEX internal server error , Login error

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Mon Nov 20 16:13:39 MST 2017

Hello Team,

    I built the cluster with latest SUSE CAASP 2.0 and was  getting errors with dex authentication  when downloading  kubeconfig file from velum webinterface.

Did anyone experience this error. I did multiple setups (multi master and single master) but both clusters have the same error.

  My initial thought of this error with multi master setup  (I have setup with multi master first ), however even with single master I got the same error, so not sure if this a bug  but I can’t download kubeconfig file from velum.

I got this error

--------
 “internal server error , Login error”
    ------

    My login to velum works fine with the same credentials, however for download kubeconfig file the authentication is failing .

    Let me know if anyone experience the same.

    Best Regards,

    Rushi.
    I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE