[caasp-beta] Antw: kubeconfig download error with DEX internal server error , Login error

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.com
Wed Nov 22 01:37:34 MST 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, Martin Weiss wrote:

> Hi Rushi,
>
> I have learned that the entry in the hosts file is correct as this is pointing
> to haproxy that should also be running on the admin host.

The line from /etc/hosts is:
127.0.0.1 api api.infra.caasp.local lvsusekub2.pal.sap.corp

The lvsusekub2.pal.sap.corp entry in this line is clearly not correct.
I don't know if this is one of the reasons for the problems seen here,
but this is asking for trouble.
But I don't know who adds this entry to 127.0.0.1.

  Thorsten