[caasp-beta] Add package not in repos

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.com
Wed Oct 4 06:17:13 MDT 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 04, Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS)  wrote:

> Security team requires inventory software install on all node.
>
> But I can’t install it on Suse CAASP OS. Because / is in read-only.
>
> So what is method for install third-party software on CAASP OS ?
>
> Can I create subvolume in rw on top of / ?

Depends on how they deliver the software.

https://susecon17.smarteventscloud.com/connect/search.ww#loadSearch-searchPhrase=MicroOS&searchType=session&tc=0&sortBy=abbreviationSort&p=

contains on the right side my presentation about SUSE MicroOS.
Slide 42 and following are the ones you are looking for.

  Thorsten