[caasp-beta] no_proxy kernelparameter for autoyast setup

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hpe.com
Wed Sep 20 17:07:04 MDT 2017

Hello,

Rob de Canha-Knight said on Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:11:45PM +0000:
>You shouldn’t need to download any packages via a proxy before then as it will use the packages available on the DVD/ISO (we don’t support adding the online repositories during install anyway I think so you’ll only get updates once the nodes are installed/rebooted).

Some people may want to download in a pre phare packages to setup the HW platofrm when used on Bare Metal, e.g. a tool to configure a RAID array such as our (HPE) hpsacli one.

We never can anticpate what clever stuff customers will do with ourplatforms ;-)
Bruno.
--
HPE EMEA EG FLOSS Technology Strategist http://www.hpe.com/engage/opensource
Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead    http://github.com/bcornec