[caasp-beta] Antw: Monitoring

Martin Weiss Martin.Weiss at suse.com
Mon Feb 26 09:56:43 MST 2018

Hi Siméon,

I have no idea if/why this is missing ;-) - but yes - feel free to create an issue/PR..

Thanks!
Martin

Hi Martin,

It looks better after applying this extra config :) thank you.

As other yaml files come from Github k8s repos, I guess this ClusterRoleBinding config is missing from Guthub Suse repo :
https://github.com/SUSE/caasp-services/blob/master/contrib/addons/heapster/heapster.yaml

Should I create a PR with this conf included in heapster.yaml ?

Siméon Bobylev | System Engineer | Cortex IT SA | Route de l'Ile aux Bois 1A | 1870 Monthey | Switzerland
Direct: +41 24 524 1204 | Main: +41 24 524 1200 | Email: simeon.bobylev at cortex-it.ch
http://www.cortex-it.ch/ | A WIRD Group Company

This e-mail has been sent by a trading and services firm. It is confidential and may be privileged. Only the intended recipient may read, copy and use it. If you have received it in error, please contact us immediately. Thank you.