[caasp-beta] [Marketing Mail] Re: How to deploy CaaSP on EC2?

Valentin Rothberg vrothberg at suse.com
Fri May 25 05:45:07 MDT 2018

On May/25/18 11:29, Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS)  wrote:
> Yes, you may. :D
>
> It's on this, in Bugzilla section :
> https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/#documentation

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the inconvenience.  The link will be fixed.

> " Please refer to our complete Bugzilla guideline for more information and before creating your first bug report: how to use Bugzilla"

I would appreciate if you could open the bug in Bugzilla, so we can move
communication there.  You can also upload the logs there directly.  What
you need to do is to login, so you may create an account if not present.
You can go on bugzilla.suse.com, click on login and follow the steps
from there.

Thanks a lot, and kind regards,
 Valentin