[caasp-beta] Configuration updates for addons via skuba

Lukas Grossar lukas.grossar at adfinis-sygroup.ch
Wed Aug 21 11:51:41 MDT 2019

Hi everyone

Thanks for the RC1 release. Our first tests with an installation on bare metal machines was successful so far.

After the deploy I wanted to add an additional connector to the dex configuration and added it to addons/dex/dex.yaml and was looking for some skuba command to rollout this change to the cluster via skuba but came up blank.

Are there any plans for extending skuba so that it can be used for configuration changes or updates of addon components in a running cluster or what would be the recommended way to maintain addons in v4?

Regards
Lukas
--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Lukas Grossar, System Engineer

Giessereiweg 5 | CH-3007 Bern
Tel. 031 550 31 11 | Direkt 031 550 31 06