[caasp-beta] How make skuba search image in local registry

Ludovic Cavajani lcavajani at suse.com
Fri Jul 26 01:57:50 MDT 2019

Hi Stéphane,

There is no preference for the subnet, you can use any private subnet
which is large enough for **all** the pods in the cluster. This means
you not only take into consideration the running pods, but all the pods
which can exist on the cluster at different stages. For example if you
drain a node with 50 pods, there will be 50 pods in `Terminating` with
an IP and 50 pods in `ContainerCreating` on other nodes which will get
IPs as well, so that's 100 IPs taken for 50 desired pods.

In general, using a /16 is a good practice.