[caasp-beta] CAASP v4 beta 3

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Jun 1 10:44:59 MDT 2019

On 01/06/2019 16.03, Ns, Rushi wrote:
> Ok my cluster with 3 nodes bootstrapped and Kubernetes is up . however I
> am running into runtime issues  because it does had  “CRIO” runtime
>  which is why pulling standard docker images get issues as I am not able
> to find CRIO images.

CRI-O and Docker use the same run-time, runC, so no need to change
anything on your container images.

Also, no need to change your Kubernetes manifest.

Rushi, where exactly did you run into a problem? What should we do to
avoid that?

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah