[caasp-beta] CAASP loadbalancer for master

Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS) stephane.lebihan at amundi.com
Mon Jun 17 03:02:54 MDT 2019

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

From: Ns, Rushi <rushi.ns at sap.com>
Sent: vendredi 14 juin 2019 17:44
To: Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS) <stephane.lebihan at amundi.com>
Cc: caasp-beta at lists.suse.com
Subject: Re: [caasp-beta] CAASP loadbalancer for master

I used BIGIP f5 on another VLAN for 3  multi master HA stacked cluster setup  , no issues as master stacked HA can listen to traffic  on bigip though there will be little latency but that’s  just minimal milli seconds latency .

Best Regards,

Rushi.
Success is not a matter of being the best & winning the race. Success is a matter of handling the worst & finishing the race

Sent from my iPhone
please excuse typos and brevity