[caasp-beta] CAASP v4 beta 3

Jeff Price JPrice at suse.com
Wed May 29 05:31:39 MDT 2019

Hello,

I was able to successfully deploy a kvm-based installation of CaaSPv4 with the latest beta and by following the documentation for bootstrapping, and node joins.  My current deployment has 3 masters, 3 workers, a load balancer and a deployment/management host.

Should “just work” with some attention to details.

Good luck!

-jp

Sent from my iPhone