[caasp-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE CaaS Platform 4 End of Beta Program

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Sep 13 09:43:10 MDT 2019

Thank you all!

We hope that you have enjoyed beta testing SUSE Container as a Service
Platform 4 Beta and that we have provided the necessary help in your
ongoing project.

SUSE Container as a Service Platform 4 is officially out, please check
out the release announcement here![1]

Closing the Beta Program

- Web pages: caasp-beta web page[2] will be "cleaned-up" and will be
updated when we have more information to share for the next Beta
Program,
- Download link: Beta links and online channels are disabled,
- Mailing List: The caasp-beta at lists.suse.com is left untouched.
However please use our support process to report SUSE CaaS Platform 4
issues, other than that feel free to post in the mailing list for any
other inquiry.
- Bugzilla: You won't be able to create any new bug for "Beta SUSE CaaS
Platform 4". And if you still have bugs opened please make sure that,
the bug information is up to date.

Your SUSE CaaS Platform Team

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from
us. Click here to unsubscribe.[3]

Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you
have any questions.

[1]:https://www.suse.com/c/announcing-suse-caas-platform-4/
[2]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/
0from%20CaaSP%20Beta&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20CaaSP%20Beta