[Containers] portus integration with existing running docker v2.2 registry

Benjamin Fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:02:41 MST 2016

Hi,

we using docker v2.2 registry with ssl cert on centos 7 and it is working
fine.

we can push and pull from network without --insecure-registry flag.

today, we deployed portus on opensuse vm and then added registry in webpage
of portus.

but we have not see any repositories or namespace data in portus web page.
Even when tried to check in DB it shows empty.

there is no error in portus log and while checking in registry logs, i can
see request comes from portus and i can see repositories data as per
registry but nothing comes in portus web page.

there is no error in reigstry log.

i copied registry certificate to portus /etc/pki/trust/anchors folder.

please suggest me if i m missing anything here.

registry config.

docker run \
        -d  --restart=always --name registry \
        -e REGISTRY_LOG_LEVEL=info \
        -p 5000:5000 \
        -e SEARCH_BACKEND=sqlalchemy \
        -v `pwd`/certs:/certs \
        -e REGISTRY_HTTP_TLS_CERTIFICATE=/certs/xyz.crt \
        -e REGISTRY_HTTP_TLS_KEY=/certs/xyz.key \
        -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
        -v /data/docker-v2:/var/lib/registry \
         registry:2.2

registry is running in container on centos 7.
portus is running in opensuse vm.

Thanks
Ben