[Containers] integration with existing registry and ldap authentication

Benjamin Fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:53:13 MST 2016

Hi Miquel,

I deployed rpm version on opensuse and it is working fine.

Can you please guide me what is require to enable login in docker command
line.

currently i tested portus integration with docker registry and ldap
authentication to pourtus from web interface.

trying to do command line docker login and getting below error.

Error response from daemon: no successful auth challenge for
http://192.168.1.20:5000/v2/ - errors: []