[Deepsea-users] DeepSea execution progress tracking POC

Ricardo Dias rdias at suse.com
Thu Aug 17 08:46:46 MDT 2017

Hi all,

During my vacations I played a bit with salt events and I did a small
POC of how we could show the progress of DeepSea execution.

Currently the POC is just listening the salt event bus for DeepSea
events and shows a progress bar when some DeepSea stage is executed.

Follow the link to see this POC in action:

https://asciinema.org/a/tHrLWgtWJve92d8pyYNxpyUKN

In the video, I run stage 0-4 in an external session, and the video
shows the progress bar for each stage that is executed.

Hope you like it!
--
Ricardo Dias
Senior Software Engineer - Storage Team