[Deepsea-users] How to "undo" a complete installation using deepsea

Jose Betancourt jose.betancourt at suse.com
Tue Jan 24 12:03:34 MST 2017

I am currently testing on my own mini lab with six Intel NUCs.  However, if the setup worked, the next step would have been to potentially use and demonstrate with some gear that we have at two different Executive Briefing Centers (EBCs).

If it makes sense to wait on the EBC gear and stick with ceph-deploy, that's fine for now.

José Betancourt
Linux Architecture - IHV Alliances & Embedded Systems
jose.betancourt at suse.com
+1.908.672.2719