[Deepsea-users] Centos 7 Install?

Pelletier, Robert rpelletier at emcc.edu
Fri Apr 19 07:08:53 MDT 2019

I have two clusters, both installed on Centos 7 boxes. I would love to install DeepSea to manage these but I have some questions. I have seen references to installing DeepSea on Centos 7, but nothing definitive. First, is this possible and supported. Second, if it is , then is it possible to install this on an existing cluster. Lastly, what would be the recommended procedure?  Thank you for any assistance or tips.

Robert Pelletier, ISSSIII
Eastern Maine Community College
(207) 974-4782 | 354 Hogan Rd., Bangor, ME 04401