[Machinery] Sinatra doesn’t know this ditty

Mauro Morales mamorales at suse.com
Wed Aug 26 11:37:25 MDT 2015

Hi Niel,

You want to run: http://ec2-52-22-2-153.compute-1.amazonaws.com:7585/localhost

This issue is because we haven't implemented an "index" for Machinery yet but we are tracking it already so be on the look ;) (github issue #1198)

The reason you need to add localhost at the end of your URL is because that is the name of the system description that was inspected. As default we take the name from the IP/Domain (in your case localhost) but you can change that with option -n NAME if you prefer.

I hope this answers your question, thanks for reaching out :)