[Machinery] Machinery

Brian Kinney brian.kinney at memeo-inc.com
Thu Jul 9 15:21:14 MDT 2015

One of my classic use cases would be to use as a system comparator.

Which library is lacking/older/newer than another between two examples?

Then, provide options to sync specific RPMs (install/update/downgrade) on
demand from such a list.

Does machinery have the capabilities to do this yet?

--

Brian A. Kinney

Director of Technical Operations
Memeo, a Division of UNICOM Global
t: +1.408.355.7243 c: +1.408.442.4150

brian.kinney at memeo-inc.com

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable measures to virus scan all
E-mails leaving UNICOM Global but no warranty is given that this E-mail and
any attachments are virus free. You should ensure you have adequate
measures in place for your own virus checking.