[Machinery] Inspecting remote system: specify ssh connection options

Thomas Goettlicher tgoettlicher at suse.de
Thu Jul 23 03:55:32 MDT 2015

On 07/23/2015 11:39 AM, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to specify ssh port when running `machinery inspect'? I
> mean, my ssh port is moved to 2022 on the remote machine, how should I
> specify -p option for machinery? Unfortunately, I have not found how
> to do this in the docs.

Currently you cannot directly tell Machinery which port to use.

As Machinery uses ssh, you can adapt your ssh configuration follows:

file: .ssh/config
---- snip ----
Host myhost
   port 2022

Does that help?

Cheers,
Thomas

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany