[Machinery] GSoC 2016 Query engine for system descriptions

Federica Teodori fteodori at suse.com
Wed Feb 3 09:39:10 MST 2016

Hi Abhishek,

On 02/02/2016 11:23 AM, Abhishek Kumar wrote:

> I am Abhishek Kumar a student from India interested in working on
> Machinery project in GSoC 2016,I have coded in ruby previously and have
> basic proficiency in Go.I've already forked project and installed
> machinery.Please help me with some easy bugs and how to start with
> Machinery project.

First of all, welcome!
We're glad to have awaken your interest.

Give us few days to discuss this internally in order to decide how to
best bootstrap the whole, and we'll get back to you with some additional
information.

In the while, feel free to explore as much as you like the open issues
[1] and the contributing guidelines [2]

[1] https://github.com/SUSE/machinery/issues
[2] https://github.com/SUSE/machinery/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best,