[Machinery] machinery: kiwi and filesystem

Manuel Schnitzer mschnitzer at suse.de
Thu Jun 23 06:16:24 MDT 2016

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:03:10 +0300
"Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some installed btrfs-related packages in kiwi config.
>
> <package name="btrfsmaintenance"/>
> <package name="btrfsprogs"/>
> <package name="libbtrfs0"/>
>
> Files in ~/.machinery don't mention neither btrfs nor ext3. I suppose
> used filesystem is not part of machinery profile.

I think this will need a little more research. The guys from the
Machinery team are off till next week (it seems).

It might help us to inspect the generated files from Machinery. Would
you mind giving us the result of the inspection and the generated kiwi
configuration? You can send the data directly to me and I'll forward it
to the internal Machinery mailing list. My email address:
mschnitzer at suse.com

This might speed up some things. I'm not sure if they're already aware
of this issue but we'll clarify that.

If you want to send the data to me, please include the following files
into an archive: The inspection of the system (located in ~/.machinery)
and the generated kiwi configuration files.

Manuel

--
Manuel Schnitzer, SUSE Manager Team
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg

GPG Fingerprint: 9D2E 219D 6B71 77A7 E666  909C 8753 CB67 DEFD C709