[Machinery] The systemd unit state indirect is unknown

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:16:26 MDT 2016

Hello,

I am running machinery 1.21.0 and do inspection of Tumbleweed system.
When I try to export inspected profile, I see the following

The systemd unit state indirect is unknown.

manifest.json has the following about indirect

       {
         "name": "systemd-journal-remote.service",
         "state": "indirect"
       },

At the target system I see the following about joural-remote

# systemctl status systemd-journal-remote.service
● systemd-journal-remote.service - Journal Remote Sink Service
    Loaded: loaded
(/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-journal-remote.service; indirect;
vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: inactive (dead)