[Machinery] New release: Machinery 1.22.2

Tim Hardeck thardeck at suse.de
Mon Nov 21 06:08:32 MST 2016

Dear Machinists,

We are happy to announce Machinery 1.22.2. This is our second dedicated
release to fix some issues reported by our community.
We have fixed a problem related to the `machinery analyze` command,
improved the export of SLES systems and made the unmanaged-files
inspection more robust.
Additionally some issues while inspecting Debian Lenny were fixed.

Get the new release from the Machinery home page [1] via one-click
install. In case you already have machinery installed in your system you
can update by running:  `zypper up machinery`.

Here is the list of the complete changes:

## Version 1.22.2 - Wed Nov 16 16:44:00 CET 2016 - thardeck at suse.de

* Prevent machinery-helper from crashing when files are inaccessible
  during inspection (bnc#1009774)
* Fix analyze of changed-config-files when NFS or SMB repositories are
  used (gh#SUSE/machinery#2132)
* Do not add repositories which require registration to built images
  (bnc#1004697)
* Fix package inspection on older Debian systems
* Fix extraction of information for Debian packages containing a dash
  in their name

Best Regards,
the Machinery Team

[1]:http://machinery-project.org