[Machinery] New release: Machinery 1.22.0

Tim Hardeck thardeck at suse.de
Fri Oct 7 03:02:29 MDT 2016

Dear Machinists,

We're happy to announce Machinery 1.22.0. We previously optimized
HTML navigation. Now we introduce HTML exports for system
descriptions.

The new export allows viewing system descriptions in a browser, without
running the machinery server. This way the HTML version of the
description can easily be copied around for archiving or for integration
with other tools.

It is also worth mentioning that we improved the inspection of
systemd services and fixed an issue with dpkg file diversions during
Debian/Ubuntu inspections.

Get the new release from the Machinery home page [1] via one-click
install. In case you already have machinery installed in your system you
can update by running:  `zypper up machinery`.

Here is the list of the complete changes:

## Version 1.22.0 - Thu Oct 06 17:03:33 CEST 2016 - thardeck at suse.de

* Add remaining systemd service states in Kiwi export
(gh#SUSE/machinery#2122)
* Add export of system descriptions as HTML page. This provides an offline
  view of descrptions (gh#SUSE/machinery#2119)
* Fix changed files inspections on dpkg systems in case of diversions
  (gh#SUSE/machinery#2138)

Best Regards,
the Machinery Team

[1]:http://machinery-project.org