[sle-beta] Having trouble PXE booting SLE15

Daniel Rahn drahn at suse.com
Wed Dec 20 05:59:45 MST 2017

On Wed, 2017-12-20 at 13:28 +0100, Vincent Moutoussamy wrote:
> But I can’t find “method=“, so I would also be interested to find out where
> does this come from and see if we need to document it.

"method=" and "repo=" are options to be used for installation of RHEL.
"method=" is actually deprecated there meanwhile. "inst.repo=" needs to be
used instead and needs to point to the device providing the installation media
(CD-ROM, hard drive, http/httpd, ftp, nfs etc.).

SLES does understand them.

-Daniel