[sle-beta] installation by using the “SLE-15-Installer” and “SLE-15-Packages” isos (no network connection)

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Dec 22 04:55:24 MST 2017

Grand Wet Morning Uwe,

VMware released 14.1.0 yesterday for Linux and Windows... BUT there was also an update to the Tools, it's now running 10.2.0 and there are words that sounds like a number of issues have been fixed. There is also a 10.2.0 version of open-vm-tools, I expect it will be part of the next Beta ? Will that be so SUSE ?

__R