[sle-beta] SLED Beta (GMC) installer offers to copy users only from the first Linux partition on disk

B Pesavento bpesavento at infinito.it
Mon Jul 17 08:10:44 MDT 2017

Installing SLED 12 SP3 GMC over RC1 I was not able to copy users from
the previous installation since it was not located on the first Linux
partition on disk: the installer only offered to copy users from my
main LEAP 42.2 on sda3, while SLED Beta was on sda5.
I understand this is usual, maybe even intentional, so I'm not going to
raise a bug report about it. This is just to highlight this odd (to me)
behavior to other testers.

Have a nice day,
Bruno