[sle-beta] gmc install on aarch64

Tomaž Borštnar, Softergee tomaz.borstnar at softergee.si
Fri Jul 21 13:01:50 MDT 2017

There must be something in SP3/Leap 42.3 regarding partitioning. I had
Leap 42.3 installed with LVM, but without encryption. Later I wanted to
reinstall the maachine with encrypted LVM and got the similar error
(3000 something)  saying that I did not provide proper keys! Which is
weird, because it was not encrypted in the first place. Finally I
deleted all LVM stuff and created one simple partition without LVM,
started install and then reinstall it with proper encrypted LVM and it
worked! I will test with SP3 installer as well.