[sle-beta] FW: [Beta-programs] - SLES12-SP3 Beta migration

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Fri May 12 01:50:28 MDT 2017

Le jeudi 11 mai 2017 à 14:51 +0000, Waite, Dick (External) a écrit :
> So it seems to run the command Okay but does not “migrate from Beta1
> to beta2” Should I have given it more commands or options to commands
> ????

zypper migration is only to be used to migrate from a service pack to
another.

Update between beta is not in scope of zypper migration. Migration
between beta/RC/GMC milestones is not supported but if you want to try,
you should run "zypper dup".

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager