[sle-beta] SLE 12 SP3 Beta 3 is on track

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Wed May 17 09:42:35 MDT 2017

We are preparing and cooking all the ingredients for Beta 3

and we should be able to take it out of the oven and serve it on time.

More seriously, Beta 3 is on his way for being released on time according to our initial schedule[1], i.e 18th May or maybe 19th if there is any surprise.

Video: New features in Hawk2

Here is an appetizer, a video presenting the new features of our SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12 SP3 Web UI: Hawk2.

You can find it at https://youtu.be/MyenIdX8k4U

Stay tuned for the release of SLE 12 SP3 Beta 3,

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

[1] https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#releases