[sle-beta] yast2 system-clone is missing

David Kohler dkohler at cray.com
Thu Nov 9 15:47:27 MST 2017

I thought it was `yast2 clone_system`.

From: sle-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com [mailto:sle-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com] On Behalf Of Talat mellanox
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 2:09 AM
To: sle-beta at lists.suse.com
Cc: noas at mellanox.com; noamd at mellanox.com
Subject: [sle-beta] yast2 system-clone is missing

Hi,

We can't auto install the SLES 15 Server image since we didn't know how to generate the yast answer file, could you please assist with the following?

  *    Provide a working yast file(answer file) or explain how to generate it on an already installed machine.
  *   Provide a guide on PXE deployment with the “Packages” iso , as the current guide doesn’t have any real info, we would like the pxelinux syntax /params etc.

Basically, “yast2 system-clone” is missing, so can’t generate autoyast answer file, and hence cannot autoinstall.

Yours,
Talat