[sle-beta] Openssl v1.1.0-devel is absent

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Mon Nov 13 10:08:50 MST 2017

     The documentation suggests that Openssl v1.1.0 is available.
Indeed, library libopenssl1_1_0 is present. However, missing is the
matching -devel material for it, with the latest such being for v1.0.2l.
I mention this as I am in the middle of testing my code with versions of
Openssl. I presume this is another loose end which will likely be cured
in the next beta drop, or if you prefer I can add a bugzilla entry about it.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.