[sle-beta] Beta 3 ?

Martin Jambor mjambor at suse.cz
Thu Nov 23 03:29:11 MST 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 23 2017, Dick Waite wrote:
> Grand New Thanksgiving Day,
>
> Will we see Beta 3 today ?
> Planned Releases
>
> Our plan is to release 5 Betas, 3 Release Candidates and one GMC from 27th October 2017 to 19th April 2018.
>
> Scheduled releases:
>
>   *   Beta 1 — 27-10-2017
>   *   Beta 2 — 09-11-2017
>   *   Beta 3 — 22-11-2017
>   *   Beta 4 — 07-12-2017
>   *   Beta 5 — 18-01-2018
>
> more dates to be announced

Yesterday Kai linked a slide-deck with schedule info for partners to the
PM page on our wiki:

https://wiki.microfocus.net/images/e/ee/SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_15_schedule.pdf

In addition to the above, It has Beta6 scheduled on 2018-02-01 and Beta7
on 2018-02-15.  And of it is apparently ready to be directly sent to our
NDA partners.

For reference, the PM page I'm speaking about is
https://wiki.microfocus.net/index.php?title=SUSE/Product_Management (I
set wiki to send me notifications of changes, that's how I know.)  There
is also a new SLE 15 roadmap slide-deck but I did not go through it.

HTH,

Martin