[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 is now Beta 3!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Nov 24 09:37:42 MST 2017

Here comes Beta 3 of SUSE Linux Enterprise 15:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLE-HA),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLE-WE)

Download[1]

== Important
=Online Channels for Beta 3:
At the time of this announcement, our SCC online channels synchronisations are
still in progress. We expect them to finish in a few hours, in the mean time you
need to use the "Installer" and "Packages" isos for your testing.

=Migration from SLE 12 to SLE 15:
With Beta 3, we are still not in an ideal state for the support of the different
Migration scenarios from SLE 12 to SLE 15. You can try it but it is not expected
to be smooth! Nevertheless do not hesitate to share your findings if you face
any issues, but keep in mind that we are working on it.
- Offline migration: With Beta 3, it is possible by using the "Installer" and
"Packages" isos.
- Online migration: Not possible with Beta 3, the SCC setup of the online
channels still needs adaptation. We hope to get this done for future beta
releases.

== More information
SLE Beta Page[2]
Release Notes[3]
Known Issues[4]

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

== Beta Program
Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
unsubscribe.

[1] https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
[2] https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta