[sle-beta] What version of SLES12 will Update / Migrate

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Nov 27 23:28:22 MST 2017

Just a question…

What version / patch level should a SLES12 machine be running for a Update / Migration to run. That is when Update / Migration is available. I was thinking of making sure my machines were at the “right” level. Can it be any SP version of SLES12 ?

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt, Dr. Stefan Sigg; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com