[sle-beta] Upgrade Beta3 - SDK Issues

Jiri Srain jsrain at suse.cz
Tue Nov 28 01:55:51 MST 2017

Hello Dick,

the workaround for this scenario is: Enter the package selector, find
the product (resp. its corresponding -release package) and mark it for
deletion.

Normally the package (and product) are selected for deleting by the
dependency solver, which may result in accidental deleting of a product
and this is why YaST warns you. When you select it explicitly for
removal, YaST will treat it as your decision and accept it.

Jiri