[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 is now Beta 3!

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Nov 29 05:19:51 MST 2017

Hi,
> On 29 Nov 2017, at 13:09, Simon Flood <s.m.flood at uis.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Vincent,
>
> Sorry but whatever I do (change browser, clear caches, etc.) I'm still getting the Beta 2 versions of *SUMS.

Well don’t be sorry, we are the one who should be.
Thanks for the heads-up, I will forward this to our web team and CDN provider.

As workaround for SLE15, I will now upload MD5SUMS.beta3, SHA1SUMS.beta3 and
SHA256SUMS.beta3 in the download page.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager