[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 is now Beta 1!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Oct 27 09:11:26 MDT 2017

We are happy to announce our first beta release for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLE-HA),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLE-WE)

Download[1]

== Beta Program

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

  Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
  information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
  beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

  You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
  Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
  unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle15-beta/#download
[2]https://www.suse.com/documentation/beta/eula/suse_beta_eula.html