[sle-beta] Issue with online_update

Ross Brunson ross.brunson at suse.com
Tue Apr 17 11:14:56 MDT 2018

I sent this to Vincent, but wanted to see if anyone else has this issue too?

Craig and I (SLE 15 Courseware development) are using the following key for our SCC registration:

INTERNAL-USE-ONLY-54c291bc27f2cb87

When I get the product installed and run the online_update module to get the latest of everything, I get a message that states:

“No update repository configured yet.  Run configuration workflow?”

Doing so results in a message that the system is “already registered” and the extensions I have selected are:

SUSE Package Hub
Basesystem Module
Desktop Applications Module
Server Applications Module

Any help, direction or just good thoughts would be much appreciated.  We are both getting the same errors/messages.

Thanks!

Ross
--
Ross Brunson