[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 4 Beta 2 is out!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Wed Aug 8 03:08:00 MDT 2018

We are happy to announce SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP4 Beta 2:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server For SAP (SLES for SAP),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLEHA),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLEWE),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit (SLESDK).
Download[2]

== Notable changes since Beta 1
- Kernel stability improvements
- Driver updates for: Cavium, Broadcom, Cheiso, Microsemi, Intel i40e/i40evf,
- Other updates for: Melanox librdmacm library update, Adding CPUMF Counters for z14
- Apache pass fixes
- Improvements in Shared Memory Communications (SMC)
- Protected key dm-crypt key management tool (crypto) (s390-tools)
- New instruction support in toolchain - glibc part (z14)
- Support for CPACF enhancements to kernel (crypto) (z14)
- Support architectural limit of crypto adapters in zcrypt device driver
- Kernel/zcrypt exploitation support for CEX6S crypto cards FATE#324997

== Selection of fixed bugs in Beta 2
- HA problems with cluster_md bsc#1101348
- Kernel Performance and Stability bsc#1098686 bsc#1103522 bsc#1103517 bsc#1103521
  bsc#1103529 bsc#1009475

== More informations
SLE Beta Page[1]
Release Notes[3]
Known Issues[4]

We are thankful for your support in trying out our beta products and we welcome
your feedback.

Have fun beta testing!

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

  Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
  information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
  beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

  You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
  Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
  unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/
[2]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download