[sle-beta] SP1 Beta1 - Installer - Missing German Translation in Expert Partitioner / Problems accessing Bugzilla

Maik Wagner linuxandlanguages at t-online.de
Mon Dec 17 03:30:22 MST 2018

Hello everybody,

I am just excited as you are about the new Beta you announced today.

The ISO has been downloaded and I am trying it in a virtual machine.

One minor issue I encountered was that the term "Partition Table" hasn't been translated into German. I know what it means but it would be nicer to have everything in German for consistency reasons.

I also have been unable to file a bug: The links in the following section point to SLED12

https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#bugzilla

Would you mind adding this bug to Bugzilla and putting me on the subscribers list for it?

Also please send a Beta registration key.

Maik Wagner
www.linuxandlanguages.com